What are the event details?
3,000+ food and wine enthusiasts converging to sip, savor and support Klyde Warren Park
Park & Palate VIP Event – Friday, October 26
- Private dining room experience with champagne welcome reception and exclusive chef-prepared courses with sommelier-curated wine pairings (high-level sponsors)
- Wine tastings from premier vineyards and bites from Dallas’ favorite chefs (low-level sponsors)
- Live entertainment
- 600+ VIP C-suite executives and area philanthropists
Park & Palate Grand Taste – Saturday, October 27
- Wine tastings from 20-30 vineyards and bites from Dallas’ beloved chefs
- Entertainment in the Park
- 1,900+ attendees
KLYDE WARREN PARK
2012 Woodall Rodgers Fwy, Dallas, TX 75201
HOW CAN I ATTEND?
Check out our Sponsors page for details regarding the Friday-night VIP Event on October 26.
Grand Taste tickets can be purchased by visiting our Tickets page. General Admission is $75 and VIP passes are $125. VIP passes include access to a shaded VIP lounge. All tickets include a GoVino wine glass.
What do I need to get in?
VIP Event - Friday, October 26
You’ll need your VIP Event wristband which will be mailed to all sponsors and their guests before the event.
Grand Taste - Saturday, October 27
Ticket-purchasers will pick up their wristbands at registration tables at the event entrances.
Can I buy tickets upon arrival?
No - tickets must be purchased in advance online.
Where do I park?
All ticketholders are welcome to valet park for $20 per car. Other parking options in the area include:
- Dallas Museum of Art Garage, 1916 N. St. Paul Street
- Trammell Crow Center Garage, 2001 Ross Avenue
- One Arts Plaza Garage, 1722 Routh Street
- Metered Street Parking around the park and throughout the Arts District
Klyde Warren Park is also easily accessible by DART and the free McKinney Avenue Trolley.
Please refer to klydewarrenpark.org for a full list of parking and transportation options in the area.
Are kids allowed?
Park & Palate is 21 and up, no exceptions. We will have lots of free, family-friendly activities on the East Lawn during Park & Palate, including fitness classes, games, food trucks, music, and more!
Can I bring my own food and beverage?
No outside food or beverage will be permitted at Park & Palate. You may not bring any alcoholic beverages outside of the event area.
I'm traveling from out of town to attend park & Palate. where should i stay?
Extend your stay with Park & Palate's exclusive hotel partner The Fairmont Hotel Dallas. Standard room rates start at $169 - visit the Fairmont's website to book a room.